There was a time when all it took to protect your business was an internet firewall, PC antivirus, email filtering, and backup. Today, many small and medium size businesses (SMBs) think that security is too complex in the face of emerging threats and requires staff and expertise they don’t have.
SMBs are most vulnerable
Verizon’s 2018 Data Breach Investigations Report explains that 58% of breaches took place at Small-to-Medium Businesses. According to the report:
- C-level executives were many times more likely to be the target of social incidents and social breaches than in years past.
- Ransomware attacks are still a major threat, and account for 24% of all malware incidents.
- Mobile users on your network are more susceptible to phishing attacks
Protecting your organization against breaches doesn’t have to be complicated. With Microsoft 365, you get all the capabilities of Office 365 Business Premium, plus advanced cybersecurity, data protection, and device management:
- Encrypt sensitive emails
- Block sharing of sensitive information like credit card numbers
- Restrict copying and saving of business information
- Enable unlimited cloud archiving
Our process is simple. With a Cyber Security Assessment, BBH Solutions can help you evaluate your threat protection and build a business case to upgrade.
Want to learn more? Contact us by filling out this quick form, or call us at 646-731-1107.